মেনু নির্বাচন করুন
পাতা

History of Kafuria Union

 The name of a Hindu gentleman, Jaina, 11, was not found in the name of Kafuria Union. From 1955 to 1954, there was a union board office with a paved road of Sultanpur village. And the President of this board was Dr. Kobir of Sadhupara village. Later this board office was transferred to Kafuriya. At that time Mr. Md. Ahad Ali Mandal of Kafuria village was Chairman of the Union Board. Later in 1960 Haji Md Moin Uddin became chairman of the union and made the Union Parishad's own premises and built a union building and transferred the union council from Kafuria Bazar to Tokia Bazar. He was chairman from 1960 to 1965. Later in 2005, with the land office of Mr. Md. Khabir Uddin Saheb (present Chairman), Land Awaj changed the existing Complex buildings in place of Sutre Land Office.

ছবি


সংযুক্তি


সংযুক্তি (একাধিক)



Share with :

Facebook Twitter